Sunday, July 11, 2010
Gobble Gobble Chicken
What you need:
Chicken a Bowl
Olive Oil - 1 Cup
Minced Garlic - 1/2 Teaspoon
Minced Onions - 1/2 Tablespoon
Ground Thyme Leaves - 1 Teaspoon
Smoked Paprika - 1/4 Teaspoon
Oregano - 1/8 Teaspoon
Parsley Flakes - 1/2 Tablespoon
Lemon Pepper - 1 Teaspoon
What to do:
1. Get a pan.
2. Put the chicken on the pan (breast side up).
3. Grab the bowl & the spices.
4. First put the olive oil in the bowl.
5. Add all other ingredients to olive oil and mix with a fork.
6. When you are done mixing, grab the kitchen paintbrush and paint the chickenʼs belly.
7. Flip the chicken and paint itʼs back side.
8. There should be a hole on the back side of the chicken that shows the
9. Then, paint the inside.
10. Carefully grab the chicken by grabbing it from itʼs hole and put it in your oven.
11. Roast it for about an hour at 350 degrees. 12. Take it out and gobble it up!