Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Not Just Another Song in The Key of G



Tonight, as I prepare my heart, home, and family for Thanksgiving I heard lyrics for the first time.

I've heard them many times before. I've sung them many times before. Sung them right in the midst of where the Lord was getting geared up to prove them in my life. I've strummed these chords in the key of G that make up this tune a million times.

Tonight. I heard them again for the first time.

My eyes are turning to You, I turn to You. Hope is stirring, hearts are yearning for You, we long for You.

When we see you - that's when we find strength to face the day.
All our fears are washed away....where? in Your presence.

You are the God Who saves us.

Hear the sound of hearts returning to you.
Where are broken lives made new? ....in Your kingdom.



Oh how many times I have sung this song. God wants to bless the broken road. He's got a grander plan that's coming true.

No comments:

Post a Comment